First time making these, and I think it turned out kinda pretty… and very very yummy! 🥰
Between each layer of crepe:
- whipped cream,
- melted semi-sweet chocolate,
- and sliced strawberries
- you can add whatever you want!
Strawberry & Chocolate Crepe Cake!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Whisk flour and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk and water
- Add salt and butter; beat until smooth
- Lightly oil pan over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
P.S. Lemme know what you think!