Do you do Green Smoothies like the rest of the healthy world? I’m not ashamed to admit, I DON’T! But THIS I can totally do! Banana, Avo, and Spinach (you can’t even taste the spinach *phew!*)!
Quick and easy to make, super healthy, and ohhhmaaaagaaahhhh… sooo creamy and yummy!!! Ready?
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk for #nutfree)
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and milk in blender until smooth. (I found that doing this first prevents leafy chunks)
- Add banana, avocado, ice cubes, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to your spinach/milk mixture and blend until smooth again.
Ta-daaa! That’s it! Enjoy!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!